Показать сообщение отдельно
13.12.2006, 15:16   #15
valmes

Продвинутый

Всем кто задает вопросы насколько хватит нашего блока V6...
6a13(2,5) это очень близкий родственник 6g72(3,0), 6g74(3,5), даже если и более молодой, новый.

http://www.3si.org/forum/showpost.php?p=40...mp;postcount=53

i just posted a nice huge responce filled with detail but the server ate it and now my patience is gone...

summed up version

Nelsons engine had the center mains pounded out as i suspected. this is caused from the crank bending due to being run to the highest possible hp and getting slight knock.

what there is to be learned from my thousand hours over years figuring all this out...

3.0 6G72.. 875-900awhp (man trans) the crank is running on edge from the power. andy slight knock from change in weather or whatever and the mains will need replacement. you cant log knock at that power level. once you see some knock the bearings will already show copper and may even be flat.

3.5 6G74.. 1075-1150awhp (estimated though manual 935 auto) due to the larger diameter crank the threshold here is moved up. once you reach these numbers the same applies. if you log some knock its already too late.

ive seen that on 3.0s that have less then 750awhp you CAN log knock and still be ok.. besides blowing some coolant. but any higher than that and you will be cracking timing tensioners loose and pounding out mains (which can be changed in the car if caught unlike rods)

will all the big power setups you guys have in the works REMEMBER WHAT IM SAYING HERE. ive proven this over and over on the dyno pushing the limits with my car. i found a happy spot with my car where it works. when im running the 875hp i have to make sure it gets NO knock or its bearinf time.

what does this all mean? it means that the these things are super strong for a 60 deg V6. the only way to find the limits and push the farther is to break things. Nelsons new billet crank will allow us to go even farther.

Ray P

Думаю несложные калькуляции с объемом дадут примерную цифру... 650-675awhp (это примерно 750-800bhp) которая для большинства покажется... как сказать проще - "за глаза"!!!

Цифры для блока и колена.
valmes вне форума Ответить с цитированием Перейти в начало страницы