Показать сообщение отдельно
23.01.2019, 16:46   #41
OverHead

Местный

Авто: GTO-VR4, FTO-Mivec, Galant-ы: EC5A-VR4, E84A-MT, E84A-AT, E54A-MT, Mirage(продал)

Я так понял это HITACHI делает на заказ для MITSUBISHI. А вообще, эта некая эволюция процессоров серии 76хххх от TOSHIBA.

MH6xxx vs MC68HC11
The MH6xxx processor is a clear evolution of the 6801 as was the 68HC11 but there are significant differences. The instruction sets use different op-codes for many functions, primarily the implementation of the Y index register, that means that HC11 software tools are unsuitable for use with the MH6xxx.
The processor registers are also mapped differently, with the HC11 defaulting to address 1000h and the MH6211 defaulting to or being fixed at address 0000h.
I have not seen any reference to an HC11 style bootloader implemented on the MH6xxx although there is some evidence that there may be one on processors fitted to ECUs using an external

Over a number of years of reverse engineering ECUs I have determined that there are many Japanese ECUs that use a processor/microcontroller family numbered 76xxxx, the evidence points to these processors being manufactured by Toshiba. I have never found any documentation for these devices, this document has been prepared from information gleaned from bench testing, code analysis and from the work carried out on the 76C75 (AKA MH6111) by Bill Sundahl and others on the DSM yahoo group

А зачем тебе дались эти микроконтроллеры?
OverHead вне форума Ответить с цитированием Перейти в начало страницы