Тема: MAP2ECU vs EMU
Показать сообщение отдельно
26.10.2007, 20:03   #12
Yuri_vr4

Продвинутый

<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(.:emon::. @ 26.10.2007, 18:33) [snapback]22310[/snapback]</div>
Цитата:
Логи он пишет, а вот по поводу угла зажигания я что-то не нашел
И еще минус - в буст контроллере нельзя задавать буст в зависимости от оборотов и передачи.

А чем плохо отсутствие возможности прямого управления форсунками?
[/b]
Про поджигание
The MAP-ECU2 has eight (8) timing channels that are used to intercept and alter the signals normally going from the OEM ECU to the ignitor(s). You can advance or retard timing by 30 degrees using a 20 x 19 (380 zone) table.
Буст от РПМов может от скорости не может
EBC duty cycle configures the solenoid duty cycle required to achieve the target boost. EBC pressure is the target boost required. These parameters can be configured every 1000 rpm based on the required boost versus rpm curve. If the duty cycle configured results in over boost, the MAP-ECU2 will alter the duty cycle to achieve the target boost. This computed target boost is shown in the EBC Cduty % row and can be used to update the target boost parameters.

Что плохово в отсутствии прямого управления BRIAN написал уже.

Сорри что лажаю, но у нас с вами какой вариант :huh: ?
№1
Q. My vehicle uses a distributor, can I use the MAP-ECU2 to control timing?
A. Yes. As per the MAP-ECU2 manual, use ignitor channel 1 for the single ignitor distributor based engines
№2
Q. My vehicle has the ignitor built-in to the OEM ECU, how can I use timing control?
A. You will need to purchase an External Igniter (e.g. Bosch BIM034) and a Performance Motor Research Inverter to drive each ignition coil. Connect the PMR Inverter between the OEM Igniter output and Ignition Channel input of the MAP-ECU2 and the new external Igniter to the MAP-ECU2 channel output. You need to configure the MAP-ECU2 Igniters as 'positive going' as per the MAP-ECU2 manual. The PMR Inverter also has a Igniter driver built in to boost the signal if required. For distributor based vehicles, you require one Igniter and Inverter, for multiple coil installations your require one Inverter and Igniter per coil. You cannot drive an Ignition coil directly from the MAP-ECU2 as the high voltage will destroy it.