Показать сообщение отдельно
11.09.2013, 14:01   #78
rayst

Член партии

romko, покури тему в районе 100-103 страницы на форуме мицуманьяков

я уже почти на стадии завершения, думаю скоро буду подключать

Добавлено через 4 часа 58 минут
собственно заметки об установки от англичан на ВР4 для тех кому лень ковырять их форум или нет регистрации:

Right... update.
Good news guys! It's running smooth!
Video soon to follow. I need passenger to make video and for a next few days she works 12hrs shifts...

There are few issue you must be aware tho...:
1. Mentioned vss signal.
The only guaranteed way is to take vss signal off the gearbox. The is 3-pin black connector on the box, somewhere under throttle body. There are 3 wires:
- black
- black/white
- white/green
Signal is white/green. You splice into that wire.
2. Wideband AFR
For those with Innovate wideband stuff equation is:
AFR = 3.01*U + 7.35
where a=3.01 and b=7.35
Anyone with other make wideband analog output needs to find out equation formule from manufacturer or searching web.
3. Vacuum/boost MAP sensor
Remember, you have to flash UKP with equation formula for BAR. Later, UKP can switch display between bar or psi, but you HAVE TO put equation in bar. There are lots of equations written for different map sensors in psi or kpa so you will need to convert them to bar.
I have got AEM map sensor so mine equation formula was:
BAR = 0.86*U - 1.43
where a=0.86 and b=-1.43

That's all.

Just remember about first calibration. That's because default settings for vss are different that actual one from VR4.
For example: vss factor default is 0.200 meters/impulse where actual is close to 0.400 (mine was 0.398). That gives you false speed readings.
The same with injector default factor (liters/second) which is different that actual one.

Ohhh... and please insulate any not used wires from 24-pin connector. Some of them have either +5V or +12V output so any contact with chassis ground and your UKP is burnt.
rayst вне форума Ответить с цитированием Перейти в начало страницы