Показать сообщение отдельно
29.11.2007, 09:59   #60
azimarev

Заглянувший

я так понял, что в России AYC ни у кого не гудит вам всем везёт, в отличие от многих других. в FAQ по evo даже отыскалась статейка по этому поводу, симптомы один в один с моими, вот текст, может пригодится кому:

Squawking Rear Axle (AYC equipped cars)
Cars affected:
All AYC equipped Evolutions.

Symptom:
‘Squawking’ from the AYC diff on tight, low speed corners.

Problem and cure:
A ‘squawking’ from the rear diff on AYC equipped cars usually means that there are some wear particles trapped between the clutch plates. When you corner and the plates are pressed together the trapped particles cause the plates to ‘squawk’.
The cure is to replace the AYC fluid in the diff as this will usually flush out the offending particles.
Another possibility is that the hydraulic control system for the AYC may not have been bled correctly leading to much the same symptom.
In this case the system will need to be bled, preferably using the MUT-II diagnostic tool at a Mitsubishi dealership.
If you have an E4 or 5 and the problem persists then it could be that the diff is permanently damaged due to a faulty AYC ECU. See ‘How do I know if my car has a faulty AYC ECU and what do I do about it?’ for more details.

Approximate cost of repair:
AYC fluid change - approximately Ј50
AYC hydraulic system bleed - approximately Ј50
azimarev вне форума Ответить с цитированием Перейти в начало страницы