Показать сообщение отдельно
14.02.2008, 04:27   #21
BRIAN

Администратор

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=294314 вот вам и айр с 420 силами на борту на каждый день со СТОКОВОЙ акпп, изменено давление и прошивка..... кстати он мечтает о сталле 4000 оборотов

вот что он тут показывает я не понимаю

You have to drain ATF fluild and undo the black valve cover. Once you do that it will look like the picture. The adjusting knob is hard to miss.

The end clutches are similar to the F4. I got my end clutches redone with kevlar.
They werent worn at all and proberly didnt need to be changed.

Once the line pressure is increased, you should have much quicker shifts and that feeling of slippage in higher gears goes away.

That feeling is mostly to do with the damper clutch settings. The duty cycles were programmed for stock power/turbo, so when this changes the response feels different.
Mostly the damper clucthes were used to adjust comfort and speed of shift changes and transition from converter to lockup. Ive found that increasing the line pressure restores the feel and increases the activation speeds.

We will find out alot more about the ultimate power handling ability of the gearbox when we start hitting over 30 psi on the GT35R.

Considering that the actual power holding parts of the gearbox is near identical to the auto DSM guys- I think it will hold up fine. Considering the DSM guys are running 9s with only uprated valve bodies(for higher line pressure and gear changing speed) and 4K torque convertors I hope that we will be fine.

I will turn to Nitrous before increasing the stall- because the car is a road car which could go fast in a drag.

клапан вижу электромагнитный